10.10.06

One finger typist

Well.. been reduced to one finger typist for next couple of weeks.
I burnt half of the back of my keft hand. Hand was stuck in oven while I was trying to yank out the trolley inside. Yeah as usual, no one around to help me. Pain and shock were all I could register in my mind. Next half hour I was in hospital queue in Emergency dept. An hour passed before my nice toasted hand received any coverage. Was told it was a deep burn.
First time in hospital and was to get my hand n arm cut up. I was patched up like a doll. Skin grafting was done on my toasted hand. I woke up after the anaesthetic worn off. Now I've got a big hand which I have to raise all the time to prevent swelling.
Thanks for all the concerned calls. Hopefully, the healing went smoothly.
Ciao.

No comments: