20.7.07

Happy Birthday to me!

Just a post to wish myself a very happy birthday on 21st July! I'm officially 30! No more 20 something.. Forever young I want to be forever young...
I've finally moved to the East side of Singapore. Soon I'll be leaving my homeland for Croatia. Well... I'm getting married. There are a couple documents that I need to bring along with me to get married in Croatia. That was no one to help me. I had to send emails to Singapore Police and Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get the necessary queries clarified. If anyone of you out there (Singaporeans only) plans to get married overseas and has the same problems as I do, do send me an email to ask how to go about getting those documents. I wish there was someone out there who could help me instead of freaking myself out worrying about the papers.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sretan rodjendan, voli te maca! :)