13.12.07

1000 readers!!!

Thank you everyone! I know this blog is a little messy as it was my oldest blog and I wanted to share my experiences with food with every single person. I thought of this blog as more of an informative blog as opposed to my newest addition (sing-cro). My old blog counter that I installed last year was stuck at 72. And I couldn't fixed it. This new counter was installed less than 3 months ago. I know it's not much readership as compared to the other popular blogs but I'm glad it has crossed 1000 in 3 months! Do drop by and comment! Cheers!!

4 comments:

francesca said...

merry christmas

SheR. said...

Same to you too! Thanks for dropping by!

paulyn said...

Congratulations! I love blogging too...add me to your list of readers!

SheR. said...

Wonderful Paulyn. Do come again! :)