22.2.08

Fat Cats are cute but..

They are not healthy. They suffer from obese-related illnesses like humans. So watch your pets' diets. Read this article for information about the types of illnesses.
Our mici is real obese too. And he's extremely picky. Refused to eat the healthier cat food that we mixed in with his daily yum-yums. Here is an evidence of his obesity. Look at the size of him compared to a Motorola V-series mobile. He seemed to be saying: If you think I'm small you are wrong! Mau!

8 comments:

curiousfoodie said...

Oooohhh so cute!!! :) I once baked my aunt's dog, doggy biscuits. Heh.

SheR. said...

Of course he is! He's our little big darling! He is my fiance's alarm clock in the morning!

Tea said...

How can you compare a cat to a phone?!?!?

piebuko said...

That is one adorable looking cat! Can I have him please....? :)

SheR. said...

>> Tea tea don't be upset. I'm just trying to tell our mates how big mici is. Because he will not show himself in front of guests! He's terrified!

>>Piebuko...no!! It's ours!

curiousfoodie said...

Oohhh your cat licks your fiance till he wakes? :)

curiousfoodie said...

Oh babe, just found this off my feeder! :D

http://medheadlines.com/2008/02/25/do-cats-reduce-the-risk-of-a-heart-attack/

Cheers!
Amelia

SheR. said...

Amelia thanks for the info. Yes I think mici is really an angel for the family.
No mici doesn't lick like a dog. He will stand outside our room door and Mau Mau mau for a whole 5 mins! Better than any alarm clock on earth!