25.3.08

Love-Food


Assortment of Chocolate Truffles! Oh La La!

No this is not a post about erotic food!! And I'm not talking about love for food in this post. All right all right I am just curious as to what food one associates with Love.
We are all different in one way or another. And our choices of food that best suits each emotion are also definitely different. Just like the teddy bear can be the sweetest present for your lady love but not for all.
For me and my fiance, we love chocolate and cakes. Our first dates involved lots of chocolate presents and a huge Sacher Torte!
Of course, chocolate is a choice for many. Love = Chocolates. Because it has been proven that chocolates help our brains to release endorphins (chemicals that make you happy)! Tell that to all the merchants on Valentine's Day. They will agree with both arms and legs that you MUST buy chocolates for your LOVE.
So now it's your turn. Tell me what's your Love-Food.

6 comments:

uncommon said...

Sherene,

I think the food of lovers: for me, is the Avocado.

I'd love to know how the heck you got from Singapore to Croatia, I know Singaporeans go all over the world: my lady doctor is from there, but Croatia?


brendan

SheR. said...

Love my dear.
And thanks for leaving a comment. :)

piebuko said...

Sher,

That would be chocolate mousse cake. :)

SheR. said...

Mmmmm piebuko. That sounds yummy too!!! Wow!

uncommon said...

"Love my dear."

Sher,

Ah: that's what took me from Europe to Atlanta, I know how you feel.

Entertaining, innit: dealing with all that different culture stuff:)


brendan

SheR. said...

Yes Brendan. It's indeed really tough. But they'll learn about mine! Hahahaha Singaporean culture infiltrating into Croatian.. Alert!!
:P