4.5.08

The future of packaging!


Checking the contents...

What do you think food packaging will look in the future? Have you ever given it a thought? Here are the predictions of industry experts:

Safer, Smarter, Simpler

Here's the article link.

Consumer trends are pointing towards a need to "see" the contents of each product. Consumers will have an urge to rip open packaging if they can't see the contents. Have you ever do this in a supermarket when no one is watching? I've seen people opening several packaged fruits, selected the best ones and filled the packet that they wanted to purchase. Personally I wouldn't do that but I don't think that this behaviour has anything to do with being civic minded or not. What other strange behaviours have you observed while shopping in a supermarket? Do tell.

2 comments:

The_Sphinx's World said...

I always observe shoppers squeeze, smell, or knock on fruits. Sorry, I sometimes do these too. lol!

SheR. said...

Oh yes. Don't we do that sometimes? ;) I would always go for the firm fruits. And my fiance will wonder why I took ages to select a bag of fruits. All look the same to him! :P