Chefs' locker room.
Yeah yeah.. it's not really my kind of thing but since two of my blogger mates have decided to tag me. I'll gladly oblige. Want to know more about me? Here are 7 facts about me:
- My Great Grandmother is Indonesian. Most of my genes come from Chinese side. Though I have to stress besides the genes that nothing that relates me to China. So don't go around calling me a Chinese. I'm a Singaporean!!! True Southeast Asian!
- I lived, studied and worked in London for 3+ years. Lived in SE London. Move 3 places. Last flat we rented is located in Hither Green. Studied in National Bakery School (2 years) but I'm trained in Baking (and Bakery Supervision), Patisserie, Food Service (Silver Service), Food Preparation and yes I have a Health and Safety certificate. Worked in a North London bakery. Worked in 3 of the Conran restaurants in various sections except Sauce. Read post about my school here and My London dream.
- My specialty? I love to cook everything really and aspire to perfect them. I think I'm best at breadmaking. Don't ask me about Asian cuisine. I only learnt from my mum, not trained in one. French cuisine is my favourite!!
- I love my home country Singapore. I'm a true blue Singaporean who knows her "Majulah Singapura" and pledge by heart. I can converse in perfect Singlish if required. And I absolutely adore Singapore Food!!
- I reckon the best chef in the world is my Mother!! *muacks muacks* Gordon Ramsey comes next, James Walker (my head chef at Le Pont de la Tour) and Craig James (my head chef at Quaglino's) are on equal standing on the third spot!
- I love my job! Chefing and baking! I'm obsessed with it! Each day I woke up for work, I felt so eager and ready to spring out of my flat for work!!! More about my job in this post.
- I suffered work injuries to my left hand which left me out of job for a long time. Third degree burn. Painful experience and still have phobia when I'm next to the oven for too long. Post about my injury.
Reap Money Online
As the name implies. A collection of useful tips on how to make money online. Touching on issues like entrecarding and Link Exchange.
Pretty Jasmine Shanea from Singapore shares her daily thoughts online. Men, drivers or simply her entrecard-dropping habit are amusing to keep readers coming back for more.
Thanks for tagging! Really appreciate you as blogger mates! Happy Blogging! Bon weekend!