30.6.08

Vietnamese Coffee in Singapore!


Just doing a little writeup for an old friend of mine. Hope those in Singapore can give him some support! Thanks..

Mr Jack Yu is the distributor and retailer of Trung Nguyen coffee.

To quote from his site, My Cafe Adventures:

The true Vietnamese coffee experience in a cup.. now lucky Singaporeans can enjoy it at the seat of your home on the sunny island. The Trung Nguyen coffee beans are harvested from coffee trees growing in rich basaltic soils of the Vietnamese Central Highlands.

To read more about it, check this news article featured in WeekendToday.

Cheers!!!

5 comments:

DineometerDeb said...

I see you have gone Vietnamese also!

DineometerDeb said...

(I meant that because my last post was about Vietnamese cuisine also)
; )

SheR. said...

Not really Dineometer..
Just that good things are meant to be shared. :)

eastcoastlife said...

I'm not a coffee drinker but my hubby is. He hasn't tried Vietnamese coffee yet, so this will be something different. :)

Thanks so much for your vote!!
*hugs*

SheR. said...

ECL.. no probs.. help to promote! Heee...