18.8.08

Sorry peeps...



All right I apologise for all the slipshod work here. I was trying to make up posts daily and I was only given an hour to sort all the stuff on internet.. including reading emails, visiting blogs, reading posts, leaving comments, EC dropping and visiting forums. Before I realised it, I had only 15 minutes left to write up a post for the day.

My sincere apologies to those who come here to read my posts only to find some 2 liners on my blog daily. I promise to do better posts for the next few days. Please do come back for I cherish all your comments and hits! A Gazillion Thanks to all of you! Ta ta! Be back tomorrow bright and early!

Now it's off to supper. A few cookies and a cup of Cold (yeah someone was lazy to heat it up for me) Milk. What's for supper?


4 comments:

My Bug Life said...

Hi Sher! It's ok...sometimes, it does take up time to read/reply emails, check out blogs and make drops...with little time left writing a post..:)

SheR. said...

>>Shutter buggie!
Thanks for understanding. Now I'm cracking my head for another post! Heee...

curiousfoodie said...

hugs. I am craving for some of ur cookies and milk now! haha...

Amsie.

SheR. said...

Amsie sweetest...
Which cookies? Lavender? You can have some. Right here! :)