3.9.08

Hey peeps! I'm back!!!

I apologise for the long absence in posting. What's the excuse this time? We switched to a cheaper ISP and due to the new ISP's inefficiency, we did not have internet connection for a week. Yesterday, my fiance rang them and gave them a scolding. The guy showed up but with a wrong package. Arghs....

I will make up for all the lack of posts this week. For all those lovely people who left a comment to ask for my whereabouts, a big thanks to you! :)

Now, back to more serious matters. I have a new idea for this blog. I will do a series of posts on ways to make use of leftovers in my house...like cake trimmings, stale bread. I hope to inspire more of you out there to stopt or reduce food wastage in your home! Be back to check out the postings!

5 comments:

Lotus Flower said...

Hi SheR,

Looking forward to this.


Stay well!

DineometerDeb said...

Oh well. That rules out my theory on your absence. My guess was "on vacation in the Greek Isles for a month." I was so looking forward to your posts on Mediteranian cuisine! ; )

SheR. said...

>>Lotus Flower! :) Smile!!!
It's another Blogging Day! Yipee!!

>>Dineometer...
I hate to disappoint you.. but yes... I did not manage to catch the cruise on time. I overslept.. damn that bottle of Tequila! :P

Very soon, I will be flying across two continents to my homeland for a rejuvenating vacation. Looking forward to it...

uncommon said...

SheR,

My spies have discovered that your absence was due not to some skullduggerous ISP outage, but to a fortnight spent drinking and rampaging up and down the Black Sea with the Russians while you checked out your billions on the Forex exchanges.

Back with a hangover, I'll be bound....


brendan (Ur Cyborg)

SheR. said...

Dear mate Brendan...

Unfortunately, I wish I've never gotten anywhere closer to the Black Sea than the toilet that may lead to it someday...

Our days are spent on the Adriatic .. avoiding the occasional lost German or Dutch tourist driving their mobile homes into our alleyway.

Oh happy days.. finally the tourists have left en masse are an exodus back to where they escaped in the first place (after spending thousands of euros plumping up cheating merchants cashing in on the tourist season). Now peace and serenity prevails in our frontyard... the Adriatic Sea seems larger now.