3.9.08

I want THAT car!



This is the first post to make up for the silence. I just found my dear blogger friend's new post on Asia's First life-sized CHOCOLATE car! Yes you heard me CHOCOLATE!!! I'm getting excited. Pop over to her site to check out this post.

In the meantime, Ur Resident Chef was chomping on her hazelnut chocolate while typing this delicious post. Chocolate can really do wonders.

Let's find out about a few. Firstly, eating chocolates do make you happy! That explains the smile on my face in mos pictures! Just kidding.

Then we know that Dark Chocolates help to reduce your Blood Pressure. You can check out this article if you don't believe me. Oh and don't forget this, Dark Chocolate is a good Antioxidant too!

That should give us enough excuse to eat Chocolates. But do remember the key is moderation!!! And stick to your Dark Chocolates. Speaking of Dark Chocolates... I'm so craving for a Lindt 70% Chocolate right now! Who says Tequila makes you happy? Try Chocolates!


8 comments:

in dollar we trust said...

im your favorite reader here!

stock market reports said...

very cool.

Lotus Flower said...

Hi SheR,

Hello my friend! :-)

Thank you for that very, very warm welcome message. You made my morning so good I could not help but smile and feel that kinship or sisterhood if you will, (but I am much, much older, I could even be your aunt :-)

I am happy I am kind of back :-)My posts have not been really regular as much as I want them to be. But I will try my best to be with you and the rest of my blogging friends as often as I can.

Meanwhile, what you said in this post about dark chocolates being good for those who have elevated blood pressure is true. They say that chocolates contain certain food chemicals that evoke happy disposition. No wonder women all over the world feel elated every time they get a box of their favorite chocolates.

I try to consume chocolates if not in bars, then drinks. I buy dark chocolate blocks (slightly sweetened cocoa) from the local supermarket and prepare it like a brew with some milk to neutralize the bitterness. Ahhh!

I can now almost smell the goodness of that chocolatey aroma -- and now beginning to crave for it.

Thanks SheR, for eliciting that chocolatey lust from all of us!!

Cheers!

DineometerDeb said...

Lindt dark chocolates are the best! I love the round ones with the soft insides. Tequilla is great but it just makes me confess things and then pass out on someone's lawn. I don't have that problem with chocolate.

SheR. said...

Thanks for the compliments.

>>Sweet smelling Lotus Flower.
You are most welcomed! And I love to read your blog!

Ooo.. Chocolates. I love them to bits but unfortunately I can't eat too much of them at once else I'll get a sore throat!

Just thinking of Chocolates makes me happy already! Ah...We should all be happy! Let's have Chocolates everyone and celebrate!

SheR. said...

>>Dineometer!
I can't take my mind off those Lindt that you mentioned.. Yeah... Lindor!!! Ooo swoon....

Hm.. I hope I don't have problem with either Tequila or Chocolates. Like them both! Hee..

eastcoastlife said...

I'm a chocoholic! But that 90kg racing car would cost me my life! haha..... That's too much chocolate. :)

SheR. said...

Hey ECL...
You know what.. perhaps you would steal it.. melt it down into one giant block of chocolate to destroy evidence.. and we can split the loot? Chill it for future consumption?
Hee hee hee