17.10.08

Tagging mania!

I'm on a slight tagging roll lately. Hee.. So here's another fun one to do. Thanks to Piebuko!

A. Attached or single? Attached.. very much. I'm in love with him for the longest time!
B. Best friend? I gain some I lose some. Not being in one place for more than a couple of years make me realise how fragile friendship is. Well.. I love all my friends and my blogger mates !
C. Cake or pie? Cakes with Chocolate Ganache only! *drools*
D. Day of choice? Thursday. Strange choice? The only day before the weekend. I love the feeling of looking forward to anything!
E. Essential item? Internet. Yeah... this is my permanent "job"!
F. Favorite colour? Turquoise...colour of the sea!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears!! I even Looooove the cartoon as a kid!
H. Hometown? Singapore!
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolates anyone?
J. January or July? July! My birth month! ;)
K. Kids? Thinking..
L. Life isn’t complete without? Food. :P
M. Marriage date? I'm waiting....no money no talk (a famous SG saying).
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Online subscriptions.. 3.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges in any form (sorry Piebuko).. I can't stand Apples other than fresh juicy ones.
P. Phobias? Fear of Loss and Abandonment. It's an issue I know but..
Q. Quotes? Si tu veux, tu peux. (There's a will, there's a way!)
R. Reasons to smile? Thinking of people who love me, good food, my cute cat!
S. Season of choice? Spring! I love when nature starts to spring to life! What a wonderful feeling!
T. Tag 5 people. I got to leave this out. Most of my blogger mates don't like to be tagged.
U. Unknown fact about me? I wish to be bald!
V. Vegetable? Mushrooms!!!!
W. Worst habit? Fart. Ew....
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X ray!! It sounds more fun. You see everything.. even to the bones!
Y. Your favorite foods? Chocolates, Foie Gras, Scallops, Fish, Kiseli kupus, Beers...too many.
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer!

3 comments:

C K said...

Are you nuts? You want to be bald? Well, that's easy enough. In fact, just go to the local barber when you're back in Singapore for a 'botak' haircut. :P

Dutchie said...

How is it that I missed this medium for comment ? Probably need specs to see clearly - haha !

I hv gummy bears n worms mania. It started 6yrs back when I was under alot of stress n couldnt shake it off ever since. I chew abt 500grams a day, much to my hubby's chagrin :-( It also eats into my grocery bills. I used to buy a German brand costing 2 euro for a kilo. It disappeared after 3yrs n I hv to resort to those self-serve candy store which is bleeding me for 99ct per 100 grams !!! Do u hv tips on how to un-slave myself from this addiction ?

Btw, 3 more sleepless nites n u r on ur way to Sg - I envy u lah ! Hope u r all packed, with lists of yummies to fulfil while u r there ?

SheR. said...

>>CK.
Probably nuts. But hey look at Britney. I could be the latest talk in town ;)

>>Dutchie.
Ah.. that reminds me of Gummi Bears. Haribo is my favourite. Yeap yeap German gummis are so yummy¨!!! Saw a huge pack of Haribo at duty free that day (MUC) for only 2 euros. So tempting!!! Yikes!

Ah... Singapore...