17.11.08

Croatian Pepper Cookies!




We were offered this lovely tasting cookie on board Croatia Airlines. What's so special about it? It has Pepper has its main ingredient. Lovely peppery cookie! Maybe I'll try to make them one day.

The rest of the ingredients are:
Wheat Flour, Eggs, Margarine, Honey, Sugar, Walnuts, Cinnamon.

According to the description written on the back on each pack:
...Paprenjak ..old Zagrebians' favourite treat baked by Magda, the sorceress.


This is a simple but beautiful traditional Croatian cookie which is sure to surprise you if you ever get a chance to travel on the Croatian Airlines :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Sher!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm not a full time blogger and I'm so envious of you at that (besides the fact that you're in Croatia).

I'm still navigating my way on becoming a freelance and fiction novelist. That's my BIG DREAM. I love stumbling onto people's blogs where they're still on their way to pursuing their dreams. It's an inspiration.

DREAMERS AND DOERS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER!

I'm definitely coming back to see how things are going for you. Those pics are enough to make me hungry.

I'm really curious on that pepper cookie. We've got shrimp pizze here in CHina which I'm not recommending.

SheR. said...

Hiya Kate! :)
On the contrary I wish I have something better to do besides blogging full time!!! Hate doing nothing!

Wow.. do put some of your stories on your blog so that we can read it!

Ha! Dreamer.. yeah.. me still am. A struggling dreamer...

Thanks for visiting. Do pop by anytime!

I couldn't get enough of the pepper cookie. Reminds me more of Gingerbread cookies with a nice spicy tinge!