9.11.08

Welcome back!

To all those who still find the time to drop by my blog!

Sorry I've been absent for a long period of time as I did not have the time to blog like I thought I would. 15 days in Singapore flew by as quickly as the flights that took me there. Now I'm back to same old Rijeka, Croatia.

I will continue my blogging once I recover from my jetlag. So stay tuned for some nice wedding photographs of my cousin Lucy.. Singapore style. And a few other posts about my short trip to my homeland Singapore. In the meantime.... time to kill the sleeping bug.

8 comments:

Syari said...

Welcome back to Europe. :)With all the yummy food in S'pore, so how many kgs did you gain? :P

Lotus Flower said...

It is so good to see you back Sher!!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome.

I am so eager to read your posts about your vacation. I am quite sure you had a grand time breathing Singapore air again. But as you said, time flew like that was just yesterday.

Cheers!

ChampDog said...

Welcome back!... :)

SheR. said...

>>Syari sayang.
Yeah.. back to join you in cold Europe. :P

I think I gained two kgs! Yippeee!!

>>Lotus Flower.
Thanks thanks thanks!!! I feel so welcomed!
All right posting commends soon once I clear my mailbox and sleep quota.


>>Champ Dog!
Howdee! Thanks! :)

C K said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time. :)

SheR. said...

>>CK!
Up , yes!
Running.. not yet!
Still recovering from the terrible lack of sleep those 3 weeks. So I try my best to blog each day. Hee..

C K said...

@sher,
Ata gal! Blogging with a vengence, I see. :)

SheR. said...

>>CK.
Not really. Today I'm feeling lazy. Bad weather. Blame everything :P