31.12.08

Happy New Year!



This 2008 ended with a big Boom in the financial market. Let's hope that 2009 starts off with a soft throttle and recover its footsteps by the end of the year.

For my dearest family back in Singapore, I miss you all dearly. May the best happen for all of you. The sweetest blessing to our family will be born in the warmest home. Hope time will go by quicker so that I can see all the lovel smiles on all your faces real soon!

To my friends and acquaintances in Singapore, UK, Croatia and wherever you are on earth, I wish the best for all of you as well. May the financial crisis not hit you too hard. Your homes be always filled with food and laughter. And you are always in my thoughts.

And the rest of my Blogger friends and anyone I know through the web in one way or another, I wish to be able to see you in person real soon.. to give you a big hug for giving me support in all the toughest times and advices when I'm stuck.

Lastly, for those who chanced upon this Blog for the first time, may you be HAPPY! Eat well, stay healthy!

6 comments:

BK said...

My dear friend, wish that it'll be a great year for you in 2009 too. Happy New Year.

lina said...

Happy New Year to you too. May the New Year brings you joy, happiness and prosperity.

Syari said...

Wishing you a Prosperous and Blessed New Year Sher! :)

Lotus Flower said...

Hi Sher,

It is now Jan 4 but I would not want to miss the chance to wish for you and your loved ones the best for 2009.

It's been difficult because our laptop got virused and all. Our son just finished reformatting last night but I was extremely tired to do anything on the web.

Once again, a Very Blessed New Year to you.

Cheers!

DineometerDeb said...

Happy New Year to you too!

SheR. said...

Hi hi my dear mates BK, Lina, Syari, Lotus Flower and Dineometer!!

Happy New Year to all of you too!!!

More happy blogging days to come :)