28.1.09

6 Oranges filled with well wishes



Like I said, I'm late for my Chinese New Year posting. Anyway, here are 6 oranges to send my best wishes to each and everyone of you out there.

First for Happiness: May your entire year be filled with happiness and Joy!

Second for Health: May you enjoy Good Health throughout the year!

Third for Wealth: May you have enough to see you through the good and bad times!

Fourth for Luck: May the Lady Luck be with you when you need it!

Fifth for Peace: May you have no worries and stress for the year of the Ox!

Sixth for Flight: May the Year of the Ox give you wings for your dreams to take flight! Charge!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

5 comments:

piebuko said...

I hope this well wishes apply to me as well! I really need them all for this year. :)

SheR. said...

>>hi Piebuko!
Of course! The well wishes apply to everyone regardless of race or ethnicity! :) May you have a good year!

ryan ahmad said...

wwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

is very very cool this blog

EastCoastLife said...

Happy Chinese New Year!
Thanks for the good wishes!

SheR. said...

>>Thanks Ryan Ahmad.

>>ECL!!
Huat ah!!! Hahah :)