10.3.09

Dental Health time



My dear readers, have you been placing emphasis on your health strictly on your body and neglecting your teeth and gums? Well let me tell you, you shouldn't! A beautiful set of healthy teeth and gums are also part of a great lifestyle and reflects on your personal hygiene.

Not convinced? Let me ask you, have you ever been put off by a gorgeous looking lady or man with a bad breath? Have you changed an opinion about a pretty face when you see a set of yellow and decaying teeth? If you have, welcome to the club. Take good care of your gums and teeth! Don't wait till it's too late when the gum diseases have taken rein and all your teeth have to give way to dentures!

Yes, those sugary foods on this blog are bad for your teeth. But if you don't practise good dental habits, every food you eat is bad for you!

Have you forgotten what your dentist told you? Let me remind you:

  • Floss after every meal.
  • Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
  • Get your teeth checked every 6 months by the dentist! (I confess I'm guilty for this one!)

It's that simple.

Here's a nice piece of article to add on to your dental routine. Green Tea is good for your gums too! Read it here!

2 comments:

DineometerDeb said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to floss!

SheR. said...

>>Dineometer!
Yes yes.. me too!