21.7.09

Ur Resident Chef turns 32!

Woo hooo.. A woman shall not reveal her true age. But I'm a chef who cares! Ha!

At this moment of writing (typing..), my chocolate cheesecake is sitting in the oven. Mmm.. Love the melt-in-your-mouth texture. Can't wait. When the cake is out of the oven, I shall top it off with a thick Chocolate Ganache! Yum! Just what I love... Chocolatey and smooth!

Another year older, I hope for more good cakes to come. More inspirations for cakes and dishes! And hope to see my business venture starting real soon! Happy Birthday to me! :D

11 comments:

SheR. said...

And I forgot to add... My little niece Haley is 4 months old!!! :DDD

Tina's Kitchen said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear!

SheR. said...

>>Tina!!!
Thanks :))))

Syari said...

Happy birthday Sher! :) I'm going to be 29 this Saturday. :D

BK said...

Happy Belate Birthday! This is done intentionally; everyone will wish you on the actual day and it would have cloud my wish. So I choose to be late :P

FKW said...

Hi there, happy birthday and good luck to you

C K said...

A couple of days late but hey, better to be late than never.

Happy (belated) birthday!!

@BK, good try. lol

Lotus Flower said...

Hi Sher,

Happy Birthday Friend!!! It's been awhile, but yes am still around.

Though belatedly, I join all those who love you in celebrating another year of life well lived. More happy moments for you and the better half!!!

Cheers!

So, how many bottles of wine were opened on your day? :-)

SheR. said...

Hi Everyone!!!
Thanks for the well wishes! I had a great time...eating! Ha..

>>Syari.
Happy Belated Birthday to you too!

>>BK.
Ha... late or not it doesn't bother me as long as you are here!

>>FKW!
Hey! I need the luck! Thanks!

>>CK.
Yeah yeah..you're late too. Penalty fine. Hahah.. :P

>>Lotus Flower!
Wah!!! Haven't seen you in ages! Hope all's fine and well!

Only one bottle. Most of it went into the mussels! :P

brendan stallard said...

Sherene,

Nah: I don't believe it!

You look the same age as my doctor, who is 14:)


brendan

SheR. said...

>>Brendan!
Good to see you back.
Thanks for the compliments. Hm.. A chef under 16 is not allowed in the kitchen! :P