10.7.09

Yoohoo... Where are you?

This post is inspired by Lady Iron Chef! Calling all my old and new readers.. and of course whoever to chance upon this blog. I haven't seen you around? Where have all the comments gone? Please do not be shy and leave me a comment to encourage me to bring more informative posts to you. I love to see you here again. Introduce yourself! Come on.. ;)

Here's my little profile:
I am Sherene. Or most call me SheR. I am currently living in Croatia, Rijeka (the third largest city in Croatia). London was once my home for some 3 odd years. And it was the town that gave me my dreams, inspirations, hope and love. I was a baker, chef and patissiere. Now, I'm taking another break before heading home to Singapore for a Pastry position. Over the past 3 years (coming September), this blog has followed my ups and downs in Chef-hood. If you asked me what job would I love to do for the rest of my life, I would say Pastry. The plating of beautiful desserts with endless possibilities of creating new combinations and textures is the most rewarding!!


8 comments:

Syari said...

hey there sher, still alive and kicking here. I do read your blog through google reader. :)

Anonymous said...

Y2 here.
I was brought to here today for a very first time. Yes, i'm singaporean.

Your blog is really NICE! I
d like to learn baking. I only know how to bake during secondary days and that was the first and last time.

SheR. said...

Thanks Syari.

SheR. said...

>>Y2! Hi and Welcome!
Thanks for the compliments. I will try my best to blog more!

Do come back more often!

Tina's Kitchen said...

Did I read your post wrongly? You said you going back to SG?

SheR. said...

>>Tina!
Yes. Returning home next month! :)

Tina's Kitchen said...

Ah for your wedding? and then back to Croatia?

SheR. said...

>>Tina.
Wedding, yes. And then Working in SG ;)